How to submit:
- Please send 1-3 of your unpublished poems to Kate Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send them in the body of an email, or a Word document – please do not send PDFs.
- Please, please check your work for typos and spelling mistakes.
- Please also include a short (no more than 100 words) third-person bio – as factual or funny as you like.
- While I am not interested in reprints (see above), simultaneous submissions are fine, as long as you let me know ASAP if the work is accepted elsewhere.
- There is no line limit. There is no specific theme or poetic style. Just send me your gut-stabbing or tear-jerking or I-can’t-breathe-from-laughing words.
- I only ask for one-time rights – once your work has appeared in Picaroon Poetry, you can do what you want with it. But giving us a credit would be nice.
- I look forward to reading your work!