*WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS ON A ROLLING BASIS. NO DEADLINES! What kind of rogue journal has deadlines, anyway? Send away, and I will try to respond to all submissions within 4 weeks.*
How to submit:
- Please send 1-3 of your unpublished poems to Kate Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send them in the body of an email, or a Word document – please do not send PDFs.
- Please, please check your work for typos and spelling mistakes. I understand these slip through, but if 10 typos get past their authors, when I proofread the issue it’ll be guaranteed I miss 2 or 3 of them. We can all do our bit to keep the mag as mistake-free as possible. (They will happen, and people will spot them – and readers, if you do spot any typos, email me at email@example.com or message me privately via the Facebook page / Twitter, and tell me which poems in which issue. It’s easy to fix.)
- Please also include a short (no more than 75 words) third-person bio – as factual or funny as you like.
- While I am not interested in reprints (see above), simultaneous submissions are fine, as long as you let me know ASAP if the work is accepted elsewhere.
- There is no line limit. There is no specific theme or poetic style. Just send me your gut-stabbing or tear-jerking or I-can’t-breathe-from-laughing words.
- I only ask for one-time rights – once your work has appeared in Picaroon Poetry, you can do what you want with it. But giving us a credit would be nice.
- I look forward to reading your work!